The big apple! An amazing city filled with skyscraper views, amazing food, and SO much to do. Can I really do everything in just 4 days? YES! I'm here to help you plan your trip to NYC in just 4 days.
Day 1: Times Square
· Breakfast: EuroPan Café: (Around $10 pp)
· Times Square- enjoy the iconic views, go shopping and grab a cannoli from Carlos bakery
· Top of the Rock: Rockefeller Center ($38 per person) or Empire State Building ($42 per person)-you don't need to do both! I'd choose Empire State Building because I think it offers better views and is more iconic.
· Lunch: grab Shake Shack and eat at Bryant Park
· Pod 39 Rooftop bar: (Around $13/cocktail) enjoy the skyscraper views while sipping on a unique cocktail
· Dinner: The Halal Guys- this food truck is a MUST, I definitely recommend the beef gyro
· Dessert: Junior’s: cheesecake ($15 for food, $7.50 slice of cheesecake) You can't leave NYC without having a slice of this famous cheesecake
Day 2: Upper East Side
· Breakfast: grab a bagel and coffee from one of the various food carts on the street (like a true New Yorker!)
· MET Museum: ($25 for adults, $12 for students, you can purchase online here) And don’t forget rooftop gardens for amazing views!
· Museum of Natural History ($23 for adults, $18 for students, you can purchase online here)
· Lunch: Pizza beach restaurant
· Central park: Look for Belvedere Castle, Bethesda Terrace, Sheep Meadow
· MOMA ($25 for adults, $14 for students, you can purchase online here) This is my favorite museum in NYC, I spent 4 hours in here alone!
· Dinner: La Salle Dumpling Room
Day 3: Lower Manhattan
· Battery park: look at Statue of Liberty
· New York Stock Exchange
· 9/11 Memorial
· Little Italy: walk and explore the charm of this neighborhood and incredible food (Big Dreams famous mural located at 391 Broome St)
· Lunch: Grotto Pizzeria (About $4.25 per slice)
· Snack: Thai Son: Pho (Around $5 per person)
· Brooklyn Bridge (walk across)
· Coffe break: Brooklyn Roasting Co.
· Brooklyn Promenade: views of Manhattan
· Dinner: Grimaldi’s pizza (Cash only: $12 each personal pizza) and enjoy views of the Brooklyn bridge OR enjoy Berg’n dining hall which is a hipster dining hall featuring lots of restaurants and a communal eating area
· Drinks: Night of Joy (Happy Hour 5-8pm $6 cocktails & $4 beers) or Union Pool bar (taco truck inside, cheap beer)
Day 4: Greenwich Village
· Breakfast: Chelsea market
· Walk highline: views of skyline
· Greenwich Avenue & West 4th Avenue for scenic houses: cafes and shops
· Washington Square Park: watch people playing chess in the park
· Lunch: Gray’s Papaya: enjoy a hot dog and smoothie (hot dog around $1.25- $2.50)
· NYU campus
· Monica & Rachel's apartment from FRIENDS: located at 90 Bedford Street at the corner of Grove Street
· Dinner: Souvlaki GR: enjoy some delicious gyros
There ya go, you did it! All of NYC in 4 short days. The days are built based on what's near each other, so if you have longer to enjoy this magical city just split up the days!
Save this on Pinterest to read again later!